IGS North America Board of Directors, 2023 – 2024
IGS North America is excited to announce its 2023 – 2024 Board of Directors:
- President: Ben Leshchinsky, P.E. (Oregon State University)
- President-Elect: Kristin Sample-Lord, PhD, P.E. (Villanova University)
- Past President: John Allen, P.E. (MBCC Group)
- Treasurer: Marco Isola, PhD, P.E. (WSP)
- Secretary: Eric Blond, P.Eng (Eric Blond Consultant)
- VP: John Lostumbo, P.E. (Solmax)
- VP: Lilma Schimmel, MSCE, P.E. (AECOM)
- VP: Fady Abdelaal, PhD, P.Eng (Queen’s University – Kingston)
- VP: Joseph Scalia IV, PhD, P.E. (Colorado State University)
The IGS North America Board of Directors and membership would like to thank John McCartney, PhD, P.E., F.ASCE (University of California – San Diego) and Kate Patterson, P.Eng (Klohn Crippen Berger) for their years of service on the board, helping steer the chapter through a pandemic that dramatically changed how the field interacted.
The Board was officially installed during the IGS North America General Assembly (February 7, 2023) in Kansas City, Missouri. More news from the event will be published soon.
Learn more on the About page.